Garlic pods – 10, peeled
Tomatoes – 2, medium sized
Coriander leaves – 1/4 bunch
Red chillies – as per taste
Cut Bellpeppers – 7
Water as required
Salt as per taste
1. Fry garlic pods in oil to golden brown and keep it aside.
2. Fry coriander leaves in the same oil for slight change of colour and fry red chillies, chopped tomato pieces until the tomatoes become tender and fried.
3. Add orange colour, chopped bellpepper/capsicum pieces and saute for 3 minutes.
4. Remove from the fire and allow it to cool completely.
5. Grind all these ingredients together by adding little water for a fine paste.
6. Season with mustard seeds and curry leaves and serve with idle, dosa or upma.