1. Fry garlic pods in oil to golden brown and keep it aside.
2. Fry coriander leaves in the same oil for slight change of colour and fry red chillies, chopped tomato pieces until the tomatoes become tender and fried.
3. Add orange colour, chopped bellpepper/capsicum pieces and saute for 3 minutes.
4. Remove from the fire and allow it to cool completely.
5. Grind all these ingredients together by adding little water for a fine paste.
6. Season with mustard seeds and curry leaves and serve with idle, dosa or upma.
Orange Bell Pepper (Capsicum) Chutney Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Orange Bell Pepper (Capsicum) Chutney from Awesome Cuisine.