Spinach Leaves – 3 bunches
Butter – 2 tblsp
Maida – 3 tblsp
Milk – 1 1/2 cupss
Salt – 1 tsp
Pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
Cream – 50 gms
1. Wash the spinach leaves thoroughly and remove the thick stems.
2. Put the spinach in a vessel and micro high for 4 minutes or until the spinach is well cooked.
3. Cool and blend the spinach to a smooth puree in a blender.
4. Put the butter in a dish and micro high for 30 seconds. Add maida, mix well and make a paste with little milk.
5. Add the remaining milk, spinach, puree, salt, pepper and mix well.
6. Micro high for 7-8 minutes, stirring in between twice.
7. Serve with cream.