1 big bunch of Fenugreek leaves, cleaned and sliced
3 cups of Buttermilk
1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
1/4 tsp Fenugreek seeds
4 tsp Gramflour
1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
1 big Onion, minced
3 green Chillies, minced
1 tsp Ginger, grated
Salt and Chilli powder to taste
1. Heat 2 tblsp of oil, add fenugreek and mustard seeds.
2. When the seeds stop tossing, add ginger, onion and chillies and fry till soft.
3. Then add to methi, salt, turmeric and chilli powder.
4. Cook till the leaves are done.
5. Mix gramflour in buttermilk and pour in the methi mixture.
6. Cook till the gravy is a little thick and serve hot.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !