500 gms Mutton, cut into serving portions
2 Potatoes, boiled, peeled and cut into fours
2 medium Onions, grated
1 tblsp grated Ginger
1 cup thick Coconut Milk
2 cups thin Coconut Milk
1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
1 small stick of Cinnamon
4 Green Chillies, minced
a few Curry leaves
2 tblsp Vinegar
Salt to taste
1. Put mutton, onions, thin milk, ginger, green chillies, curry leaves, spices, salt and vinegar in a vessel and cook till the mutton is tender.
2. Add potatoes and thick milk and heat the mixture to simmering.
3. Remove the curry from fire.
4. Heat 2 tblsp of oil and fry mustard and cumin seeds.
5. Pour the hot oil over the curry and serve hot.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !