250 gms Lady’s Fingers, sliced
3 Green Chillies, slit
1 medium Onion, grated
1/2 tsp Ginger paste
1/2 tsp Garlic paste
few Curry leaves
few Coriander leaves
1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
Salt and Chilli powder to taste
1. Fry the lady’s fingers to a golden colour.
2. Extract thin and thick milk from coconut.
3. Boil kokums and extract 1 cup juice.
4. Heat 2 tblsp of oil and fry onion, ginger, garlic and curry leaves till soft.
5. Add thin coconut milk, kokum juice, chillies, lady’s fingers, salt and turmeric powder.
6. Cook for 5-7 minutes.
7. Add thick milk and coriander leaves.
8. Serve hot.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !