250 gms Sweet Potatoes, boiled and sliced
1 medium Onion, minced
3 Green Chillies, minced
2 big Tomatoes, grated
1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
1/2 Coconut, grated
1 tsp Cumin seeds
1 tblsp Coriander seeds
3 Garlic Flakes
few Curry Leaves
4 Red Chillies
handful of Coriander leaves, sliced
Salt to taste
1. Grind coconut, red chillies, garlic, cumin and coriander seeds to a fine paste.
2. Heat 2 tblsp of oil and fry the onions and green chillies till soft.
3. Add tomatoes and spices and cook till the oil comes out.
4. Once the oil comes out, add sliced sweet potoates and ground paste.
5. Put in 2 cups of water along with the remaining ingredients.
6. Cook till the curry turns a little thick.
7. Serve hot.