1 kg Pork, cut into serving portions
5 large Onions, minced
1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
2 tblsp Dhania-Jeera powder
2 inch piece Cinnamon stick
2 tblsp Peppercorns
1 tblsp Mustard seeds
10 Garlic Flakes
2 inch piece of Ginger
6 Green Chillies, slit
250 gms Potatoes, boiled, peeled and cubes
1/4 cup Vinegar
Salt to taste
1. Deep fry potatoes to a golden colour.
2. Roast and grind together all spices, chillies, ginger and garlic in vinegar.
3. Heat 6 tblsp of oil and fry the onions to a golden colour.
4. Add pork and fry to a golden colour.
5. Add ground paste and salt.
6. Cover the mixture with hot water.
7. When the pork becomes tender, mix in potatoes and remove the curry from fire.
8. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.