1. Grease individual custard cups and break the eggs in them.
2. Steam till firm. Scoop out yolks carefully and use it in any other recipe.
3. Mix together all the meats and onions along with salt, pepper and 2 tsp soya sauce.
4. Fill egg cavities with meat mixture and steam for 5 more minutes.
5. Drizzle on each egg ½ tsp hot oil and serve at once.
Chinese Steamed Eggs Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Chinese Steamed Eggs from Awesome Cuisine.