6 large eggs
4 tbsp shredded chicken, cooked
4 tbsp cooked shredded crabs
4 tbsp cooked shredded ham
2 green onions, minced
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Grease individual custard cups and break the eggs in them.
2. Steam till firm. Scoop out yolks carefully and use it in any other recipe.
3. Mix together all the meats and onions along with salt, pepper and 2 tsp soya sauce.
4. Fill egg cavities with meat mixture and steam for 5 more minutes.
5. Drizzle on each egg ½ tsp hot oil and serve at once.