2 cups flour
250 gm minced mutton or keema
100 gm carrots
100 gm cabbage
1 small onion, minced
½ inch piece ginger, minced
1 tsp soya sauce
1 tbsp oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Grind mutton to a paste. Grind carrots and cabbage and squeeze out the water.
2. Mix with mutton along with the rest of the filling ingredients.
3. Add water to flour and form a stiff dough.
4. Roll out into a thin sheet. Cut into circles.
5. Put 2 tsps filling in the centre of the circle.
6. Fold into half moon shapes. Seal the edges.
7. Steam for half an hour.
8. Serve with tiny saucers of soya sauce and vinegar.
9. Dip the cakes in this mixture before eating.