250 gms Lady’s Finger, slit lengthwise but not halved
1 glass Buttermilk
2 tblsp Gramflour or Besan
1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
1/2 tblsp grated Ginger
4 Green Chillies
1 small bunch of Coriander leaves
4 Garlic flakes
1 small Onion
1 tblsp Dhania-Jeera powder
Salt and Dhania powder to taste
1. Grind ginger, chillies, coriander leaves, onion and garlic to a paste.
2. Mix the paste with spices and salt and stuff it into each lady’s finger.
3. Dissolve gramflour in buttermilk.
4. Heat 3 tblsp of oil and fry the vegetable nicely.
5. Add in the buttermilk, salt and turmeric powder.
6. Cook over a slow fire till the curry turns a little thick.
7. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve.