1. Mix rice flour and sticky rice flour in a pot and continue adding water until the mixture becomes a gluey paste.
2. Heat for 2 minutes and add the refined flour. Keep aside for cooking.
3. Slice the chives into 1/2 inch pieces.
4. Heat 2 tbsp oil and saute the chives. Now add the soy sauce and hot chilly sauce.
5. Stuff this mixture into the flour paste and seal them.
6. Steam the balls for 7-10 minutes.
7. Serve hot.
Chinese Chive Dumplings Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Chinese Chive Dumplings from Awesome Cuisine.