Olive Oil – 1 tblsp
Button Mushrooms – 450 gms, chopped
Onion – 1, diced
Potato – 1, diced
Vegetable Stock – 2 cups
Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Ground Cumin – 1/4 tsp
Ground Black Pepper – 1/4 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pan over moderate flame.
2. Saute the mushrooms, potato and onion for 3 minutes.
3. Add the stock and bring to a boil.
4. Simmer for 8 to 10 minutes until vegetables are tender.
5. Blend the mixture until pureed and return to the pan.
6. Add the chilli powder, cumin, pepper and salt.
7. Bring to a boil.
8. Remove and transfer to a serving dish.
9. Serve hot.
Mushroom Soup Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Mushroom Soup Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.