Olive Oil – 1 tblsp
Button Mushrooms – 450 gms, chopped
Onion – 1, diced
Potato – 1, diced
Vegetable Stock – 2 cups
Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Ground Cumin – 1/4 tsp
Ground Black Pepper – 1/4 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pan over moderate flame.
2. Saute the mushrooms, potato and onion for 3 minutes.
3. Add the stock and bring to a boil.
4. Simmer for 8 to 10 minutes until vegetables are tender.
5. Blend the mixture until pureed and return to the pan.
6. Add the chilli powder, cumin, pepper and salt.
7. Bring to a boil.
8. Remove and transfer to a serving dish.
9. Serve hot.
Mushroom Soup Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 20 Must Have Diwali Sweets and Snacks Diwali is a festival of lights celebrated jubilantly all over India. Just like for any other festival, Diwali will also be...
- 20 Navratri Sundal Varieties to Surprise Your Family Navaratri is a festival of nine nights and 10 days. "Nava" means "nine" and "ratri" means "night" in Sanskrit. It is...
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Mushroom Soup Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.