Olive Oil – 1 tblsp
Button Mushrooms – 450 gms, chopped
Onion – 1, diced
Potato – 1, diced
Vegetable Stock – 2 cups
Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Ground Cumin – 1/4 tsp
Ground Black Pepper – 1/4 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pan over moderate flame.
2. Saute the mushrooms, potato and onion for 3 minutes.
3. Add the stock and bring to a boil.
4. Simmer for 8 to 10 minutes until vegetables are tender.
5. Blend the mixture until pureed and return to the pan.
6. Add the chilli powder, cumin, pepper and salt.
7. Bring to a boil.
8. Remove and transfer to a serving dish.
9. Serve hot.
Mushroom Soup Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Mushroom Soup Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.