Milk – 1/2 cup
Fresh blackberries – 1 cup
Sugar – 2 tbsp
Vanilla ice cream – 4 scoops
Ice cubes – 2
1. Place ice cubes in a blender and process a few seconds to crush.
2. Keep away 4 of the blackberries for garnishing and add the remaining berries to blender along with the sugar.
3. Puree until smooth.
4. Add ice cream and milk and blend until smooth.
5. Pour into 2 tall pre-chilled glasses and garnish with the reserved berries.
Blackberry Dessert Milkshake Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Blackberry Dessert Milkshake Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.