Large potatoes – 250 gms
Olive oil – 2 tbsp
Kosher salt – 1/2 tsp (larger grainsize than regular table salt)
1. Cut potatoes lengthwise into very thin slices.
2. Place the slices in a large bowl and coat them with olive oil and salt.
3. Pre-heat grill in medium high heat.
4. Place the grill pan on grill and allow it to heat.
5. Arrange the slices of potatoes on the pan forming a single layer and allow them to cook for 5 minutes per side.
6. Repeat the same process with the remaining slices of potato and serve with a dip of your choice.