Leg of Lamb – 450 gms, boned, cubed
Onion – 1, large, quartered
Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 3 tblsp
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
1. Grind the onions in a mixer.
2. Combine the onion puree with olive oil, salt and pepper powder.
3. Marinate the lamb pieces in this for 1 hour in the fridge.
4. Cover with cling film and turn once or twice.
5. Thead the lamb pieces onto skewers.
6. Place them on a charcoal grill and cook for 8 to 10 minutes till well browned on the outside but still pink and juicy inside..
7. Serve hot.
Shish Kebab Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Shish Kebab Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.