Leg of Lamb – 450 gms, boned, cubed
Onion – 1, large, quartered
Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 3 tblsp
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
1. Grind the onions in a mixer.
2. Combine the onion puree with olive oil, salt and pepper powder.
3. Marinate the lamb pieces in this for 1 hour in the fridge.
4. Cover with cling film and turn once or twice.
5. Thead the lamb pieces onto skewers.
6. Place them on a charcoal grill and cook for 8 to 10 minutes till well browned on the outside but still pink and juicy inside..
7. Serve hot.
Shish Kebab Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Shish Kebab Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.