Mutton chops – 4
White vinegar – 1 cup
Balsamic vinegar – 1 tsp
Paprika – 1 tbsp
Garlic – 1 tbsp
Dry mustard – 1 tbsp
Salt – 1 tbsp
1. Blend the two vinegars and soak the chops in it for half an hour.
2. Drain the excess vinegar and keep the chops aside.
3. Mix all the spices in a small bowl and coat both sides of the chops with the mixture.
4. Set up a smoker with hickory wood and place the chops on it.
5. Cook for about 2 hours, check if completely cooked and remove from heat.
6. Serve hot.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !