Lamb rib chops – 12
White vinegar – 1 tbsp
Onion powder – 2 tsp
Garlic powder – 1 tsp
Curry powder – 2 tbsp
Garam masala – 1 tsp
Water – 1/4 cup
Cooking oil – 3 tbsp
Salt – 1/4 tsp
1. In a small bowl, put in all the spices.
2. Add water and vinegar to it and mix well to form a thick paste.
3. Place lamb chops in a shallow baking dish and pour the mixture over chops.
4. Cover and refrigerate for 1-3 hours.
5. Pre-heat the grill on medium heat.
6. Brush oil over the grill grate, place the chops on medium heat and cook for 4 minutes on each of the sides.
7. Once done, remove from heat.
8. Serve hot with any chutney or yogurt sauce.
9. Best served with rice or grilled vegetables.