1. In a small bowl, put in all the spices.
2. Add water and vinegar to it and mix well to form a thick paste.
3. Place lamb chops in a shallow baking dish and pour the mixture over chops.
4. Cover and refrigerate for 1-3 hours.
5. Pre-heat the grill on medium heat.
6. Brush oil over the grill grate, place the chops on medium heat and cook for 4 minutes on each of the sides.
7. Once done, remove from heat.
8. Serve hot with any chutney or yogurt sauce.
9. Best served with rice or grilled vegetables.
Grilled Indian-Style Lamb Chops Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Grilled Indian-Style Lamb Chops from Awesome Cuisine.