1 kg Fish, cut into pieces
250 gms Onions
250 gms Tomatoes
1 tsp Turmeric powder
5 Green Chillies
2 tbsp Mustard oil
Salt to taste
1. Clean and wash the fish pieces.
2. Chop the onions and tomatoes into fine pieces. Slit the green chillies.
3. In a pan, take the fish pieces and mix in the onions, tomatoes, turmeric, salt and green chillies. Add a little mustard oil and keep aside for half an hour.
3. Heat oil in a kadai. Pour the entire marination along with the fish pieces in the hot oil. Fry on low flame till the fish is cooked.
4. If the fish pieces break, take them out and keep them aside and continue to fry the masala. When the masala is done, put the fish pieces back in it.
5. Serve hot with rice.