This delicious ginger soup with tomato puree is easy, delicious and healthy. Makes a great start to any meal.
Ginger – 2 tblsp, finely chopped or grated
Corn Flour – 1/4 cup
Dry Red Chillies – 3 to 4, crushed
Garlic – 1 tsp, minced
Tomato Puree – 1 cup
Butter – 1 tblsp
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
Water – 4 to 5 cups
1. Heat butter in a pan.
2. Saute the ginger, red chillies and garlic for a minute.
3. Add the corn flour and saute again for a minute more or until the raw smell disappears.
4. Pour the water, tomato puree and stir well.
5. Simmer for a few minutes.
6. Season with pepper and salt.
7. Serve warm.