225 gms Arvi (Colocasia)
55 gms Coconut
55 gms Gramflour
2 whole Red Chillies
1 inch piece of Ginger
a pinch of Soda Bicarb
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
1. Clean the arvi and peel. Boil it in a little water and mash.
2. Grind coconut, chillies, onions and ginger into a smooth paste
3. Heat a little oil and fry the ground paste in it. Add salt. Keep aside.
4. Prepare a batter with the gramflour. Make balls out of the mashed arvi. Stuff the balls with a little of the fried coconut masala.
5. Dip the balls in the batter and deep fry.
6. Serve hot with mint chutney.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !