1. Clean the arvi and peel. Boil it in a little water and mash.
2. Grind coconut, chillies, onions and ginger into a smooth paste
3. Heat a little oil and fry the ground paste in it. Add salt. Keep aside.
4. Prepare a batter with the gramflour. Make balls out of the mashed arvi. Stuff the balls with a little of the fried coconut masala.
5. Dip the balls in the batter and deep fry.
6. Serve hot with mint chutney.
Colocasia Deep Fried Balls (Arvi Chops) Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Colocasia Deep Fried Balls (Arvi Chops) from Awesome Cuisine.