1. Cut the top of the tomatoes and scoop them out. Place on a rack to drain.
2. Boil and mash the dal and potatoes.
3. Chop onions and chillies.
4. Heat a little oil and fry the onions. Mix together with chillies and salt. Add to the mashed dal and potatoes.
5. Cool the mixture and fill this in the tomatoes.
6. Firmly press the stuffing. Seal the lid with flour paste.
7. Heat oil in a pan, fry the tomatoes first on the sealed side. When brown, turn and fry the other side.
8. Cook, covered until the tomatoes are quite soft.
Tomato Mahasha Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Tomato Mahasha from Awesome Cuisine.