225 gms Bhindi
250 ml Buttermilk
1/2 tsp Gramflour
1 inch piece Ginger
2 green Chillies
1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
1 tsp Turmeric powder
a few Coriander leaves
Oil for cooking
Salt to taste
1. Make a paste of gramflour with 1 tsp of buttermilk. Cut the bhindi into 1 inch pieces. Add salt and fry in hot oil.
2. Heat a little oil, add mustard seeds. When they crackle, add buttermilk, chopped ginger, green chillies, coriander leaves, gramflour paste and salt.
3. Heat gently until mixture thickens. Stir continuously, but lightly to prevent any lumps.
4. Add the fried bhindi pieces and cook for a few minutes.
5. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.