1 kg boneless Chicken, cut into 1 inch cubes
500 gms diced Onions
200 gms Tomatoes, chopped
3 tsp Ginger-Garlic paste
1 tsp Crushed black peppercorns
15 Curry leaves
1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
2 to 3 tsp Coriander powder
2 inch piece Cinnamon
5 green Cardamoms
3 tbsp Oil
25 gms Cashewnuts
Salt to taste
1. Heat oil in a kadai, add cinnamon, cardamom and cloves. After 10 seconds, add the onions and fry till golden brown.
2. Add the ginger-garlic paste, tomatoes, turmeric, coriander powder and chilli powder. Cook for three minutes.
3. Add the chicken cubes with enough water to prevent it from burning. Cook until the chicken is tender and the masala has dried.
4. Add curry leaves, cashewnuts and pepper powder. Stir and cook for two minutes.
5. Serve hot.
Kodi Vepudu Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Kodi Vepudu Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.