500 gms Fish cubes (1/2 inch)
150 gms Onions, sliced
25 gms Root Ginger, peeled and shredded
4 Green Chillies, slit
15 Curry Leaves
50 ml Coconut oil
300 gms Raw Mangoes, peeled and finely diced
350 ml Coconut cream
150 ml Coconut milk
1/2 tsp Chilli powder
1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
Salt to taste
1. Heat oil in a kadai, add the sliced onions, slit green chillies, curry leaves and ginger. Saute till onions are transparent.
2. Add the chilli and turmeric powders and saute for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add the fish and salt. Cook for about 5 minutes.
4. Add the raw mangoes and simmer for a few more minutes until fish flakes easily.
5. Stir in thick coconut milk. Remove from fire.
6. Just before serving, pour in the coconut cream and serve hot.