500 gms ripe Tomatoes
a handful of roasted Groundnuts, crushed
a small ball of Jaggery
4-5 Green chillies
1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
a pinch of Asafoetida
1 tbsp Ghee
a pinch of Salt
1. Wash and cut each tomato into 8 pieces. Slice the chillies lengthwise.
2. Heat ghee and prepare a seasoning with mustard seeds, turmeric powder and asafoetida.
3. Add chillies and fry for sometime. Put in the tomato pieces, salt and jaggery and allow to steam cook.
4. Lastly, add the crushed groundnuts. Mix well and remove the vessel from heat.
5. This dish should be slightly sweet.
Tomato Panchamrit Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Tomato Panchamrit Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.