Vodka – 45ml
Light rum – 45ml
Creme de cassis – 45ml
Orange juice – 150ml
Double strength lemonade – 150ml
Grenadine – 30ml
Whipped cream – 1 scoop
1. In a cocktail shaker put three cubes of ice.
2. Pour in the vodka, light rum, cassis, orange juice and frozen lemonade made at double strength.
3. Shake vigorously to blend well.
4. Take two white wine glasses and pour half the total amount of grenadine in each.
5. Now pour in shaken mixture till within one inch of rim.
6. With a large spoon drop whipped cream carefully in glass and spread carefully till the edges. Serve.