Indian coffee – 1 tsp
Milk – 1 1/2 cup
Water – 1/2 cup
Sugar – 3 tsp
Cardamom powder – 1/4 tsp
1. Blend coffee with sugar.
2. Put in a few drops of water. Whip thoroughly till it becomes fluffy. Again add 2-3 drops of water. Whisk well. The more you whip, the more it will turn creamy and fluffy. It will also become creamish in colour.
3. Take 1 tbsp of the above prepared coffee in each of the two cups. Keep aside.
4. Next, take milk in a vessel and heat it. Pour water and sprinkle cardamom powder. Let it come to boil.
5. Add milk in the two cups.
6. Top each cup with a pinch of coffee powder.
7. Serve hot.