Oysters – 12
Lemon wedges – few
Hot pepper sauce or Tabasco
Salt as per taste
1. Clean oysters thoroughly so that no dust or mud is left in the shells.
2. Take a wok or a heavy foil that has several holes punched through it and place it on the grill grate.
3. Arrange all the oysters on the grill and close the lid.
4. Grill for about 6 minutes.
5. When the shells open up, remove from heat and scoop out the mussels from the shells.
6. Pour some melted butter and sprinkle over some salt and black pepper powder.
7. Serve piping hot with an accompaniment of tabasco and worcestershire sauce.
Tip: grill the oysters in batches so that its nice and warm for all.