Carrot – 1, chopped
Onion – 1/2, small, chopped
Potato – 1/2, small, chopped
Water – 1 cup
Garlic – 1 clove, small, crushed
Orange Juice – 1 tblsp
Curry Powder – 1/4 tsp
Tomato Puree – 1/2 tblsp, thick
Skimmed Milk – 1/2 cup
Spring Onions – 1/2 tblsp, finely chopped
Butter – 1/4 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Heat a pan of water over medium flame.
2. Add the onion, potato, carrots and garlic.
3. Cover the pan with a lid and simmer until tender.
4. Add the curry powder, tomato puree, milk and orange juice.
5. Blend well until smooth.
6. Heat butter in a small frying pan.
7. Stir-fry the spring onions for a minute.
8. Add the soup and simmer for a few minutes until heated through.
9. Transfer to individual serving bowls.
10. Serve hot with soup sticks.
Curried Carrot Soup Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Curried Carrot Soup Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.