Carrot – 1, chopped
Onion – 1/2, small, chopped
Potato – 1/2, small, chopped
Water – 1 cup
Garlic – 1 clove, small, crushed
Orange Juice – 1 tblsp
Curry Powder – 1/4 tsp
Tomato Puree – 1/2 tblsp, thick
Skimmed Milk – 1/2 cup
Spring Onions – 1/2 tblsp, finely chopped
Butter – 1/4 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Heat a pan of water over medium flame.
2. Add the onion, potato, carrots and garlic.
3. Cover the pan with a lid and simmer until tender.
4. Add the curry powder, tomato puree, milk and orange juice.
5. Blend well until smooth.
6. Heat butter in a small frying pan.
7. Stir-fry the spring onions for a minute.
8. Add the soup and simmer for a few minutes until heated through.
9. Transfer to individual serving bowls.
10. Serve hot with soup sticks.
Curried Carrot Soup Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Curried Carrot Soup Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.