Carrot – 1, chopped
Onion – 1/2, small, chopped
Potato – 1/2, small, chopped
Water – 1 cup
Garlic – 1 clove, small, crushed
Orange Juice – 1 tblsp
Curry Powder – 1/4 tsp
Tomato Puree – 1/2 tblsp, thick
Skimmed Milk – 1/2 cup
Spring Onions – 1/2 tblsp, finely chopped
Butter – 1/4 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Heat a pan of water over medium flame.
2. Add the onion, potato, carrots and garlic.
3. Cover the pan with a lid and simmer until tender.
4. Add the curry powder, tomato puree, milk and orange juice.
5. Blend well until smooth.
6. Heat butter in a small frying pan.
7. Stir-fry the spring onions for a minute.
8. Add the soup and simmer for a few minutes until heated through.
9. Transfer to individual serving bowls.
10. Serve hot with soup sticks.
Curried Carrot Soup Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Curried Carrot Soup Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.