Large lobster tails – 6
Black pepper – 1/4 tsp
Fresh dill – 1 tbsp
Fresh lemon juice – 1/4 cup
Olive oil – 1/4 cup
Salt – 1/4 tsp
1. Pre-heat the grill on medium-high heat.
2. Slit the lobster tails lengthwise, exposing the flesh.
3. In a small mixing bowl, put in all the spices and blend well with olive oil and lemon juice.
4. Carefully brush the mixture onto the flesh of the lobsters with a soft kitchen brush and place them on grill.
5. Cook for approximately 5 to 7 minutes, depending on the size of the lobster tail, turning them at least once in between.
6. When soft and tender, remove from the grill and serve with salad and dip.