800 gms boneless Chicken
200 ml Cream
50 gms grated Cheese
10 gms green Chillies
50 gms Cornflour
25 gms Ginger
10 gms Cardamom, powdered
5 gms Mace powder
Salt to taste
1. Clean, wash and cut the chicken into medium sized pieces.
2. Make a marinade of cream, cheese, eggs and cornflour.
3. Add the chicken pieces, chopped green chillies, chopped ginger and salt.
4. Mix in the spices and set asde for 4 to 6 hours.
5. Skewer the chicken pieces on a seekh and roast in a moderately hot tandoor, for 8 to 10 minutes, basting it with oil from time to tim.
6. Serve hot, garnished with onion rings and lemon wedges.