1 large Pomfret
2 tsp Salt
For the chutney
1/2 bunch Coriander leaves
1/2 bunch Mint leaves
15 gms Pomegranate seeds
20 gms Green chillies
1 tsp Garam masala powder
1 tsp Sugar
Salt to taste
1. Clean pomfret and keep whole.
2. Make slits on flat sides and add salt.
3. Grind the ingredients for chutney and fill into the slits in the fish, liberally, after washing off the excess salt.
4. Grill for 5 minutes on medium flame, on each side.
5. Serve hot with onion rings and lemon wedges.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !