Wheat flour – 150 gms
Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
Bengal gram flour – 250 gms
Coriander powder – 1 tsp
Ghee – 3 tbsp
Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
Onion seeds – 1/2 tsp
Salt – 1 tsp
Carrom seeds – 1/2 tsp
1. Take the wheat flour and besan together and mix well.
2. Add to this mixture, oil, salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, onion seeds and carrom seeds.
3. Mix the above ingredients well and make a stiff dough.
4. Use thee dough to make small and thick rotis. Roast them.
5. Brush the rotis with a little amount of melted ghee.
6. Serve hot.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !