Butter – 125 gms
Brown sugar – 125 gms
Eggs – 2, slightly beaten
Flour – 125 gms
Baking powder – 1 tsp
Cocoa powder – 1 tsp
Grated lemon rind – 1 tsp
Orange juice (fresh) – 80 ml
1. Mix butter and sugar until smooth.
2. Gradually add slightly beaten eggs and whisk thoroughly.
3. Mix orange juice and grated lemon.
4. Separately sieve together flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.
5. Now add the flour to the above mixture.
6. Mix together and put in a greased and dusted mould.
7. Steam the pudding in a double boiler in a oven for 2 hours at 240F.
8. Decorate with orange slices and serve with custard sugar.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !