Cooking time: 6 mins.
4 large tomatoes (hard)
2 tsp fresh garlic (chopped)
1 cup fresh toned milk paneer (mashed)
1 medium size onion (finely chopped)
2 green chillies (finely chopped)
1 tsp fresh butter
½ tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
4 tbsp freshly green coriander (green dhania) (chopped)
Salt & black pepper powder (to taste)
½ tsp chat masala powder
1. Wash the tomatoes and scoop the seeds out
2. Mix chopped garlic, grated cheese, chopped onion, green chillies, salt, turmeric, chat masala and butter for the filling. Microwave at 100% power for 2 mins.
3. Stuff the tomatoes with the filling and keep in a microwave safe flat dish.
4. Brush with oil and cover with cling foil. Microwave on 100% power for 4 mins. Allow to stand for 5 mins.
5. Sprinkle chopped coriander. Serve hot.
Tip: Use seasonal vegetables like carrots, cabbage, green cucumber, onions, sprouts etc. for filling
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !