Cooking time: 11 mins
500 gms cabbage
200 gms paneer (made from toned milk)
1 onion (finely chopped)
2 green chillies (finely chopped)
1 tbsp green coriander (chopped)
1 cucumber (chopped)
1 capsicum (chopped)
1 tbsp sprouted moong
1 tsp butter
1 tbsp lemon juice
Salt and black pepper powder (to taste)
1. Wash the cabbage thoroughly
2. Steam cabbage in 1 cup of water and cover with a cling foil. Microwave at 100% power for 4 – 5 mins. in microwave safe bowl.
3. Drain out water. Allow to stand for 5 mins.
4. Remove the cling foil & separate 8 large outer leaves of the cabbage.
5. Mix all ingredients of the filling & microwave at 100% power for 2 mins. Cool it.
6. Fill into the blanched cabbage leaves & wrap into neat rolls.
7. Brush with little butter and microwave (covered with cling foil) at 100% power for 4 – 5 mins.
8. Serve with crispy salads and dips / chutneys.