½ tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
½ tsp coriander powder (dhania)
Â¼ tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
½ tsp chat masala powder
Â¼ tsp garam masala powder
Salt, red chilli and black pepper powder (to taste)
1 tbsp green coriander (to garnish)
1. Soak soya nuggets in 2 cups of water and salt for 15 – 20 mins.
2. Microwave oil at 100% power for 30 secs. in a microwave safe bowl. Add all dry spices and microwave at 100% power for 1 min.
3. Add onion, ginger-garlic paste and tomato puree. Microwave for 3 – 4 mins. at 100% power. Stir in between.
4. Strain the soya nuggets. Add curd, ½ cup water and soya nuggets to the prepared masala. Microwave (covered) for 3 – 4 mins. Stir in between.
5. Allow to stand for 5 mins.
6. Serve with rice / roti / parantha.
Tip: You can add finely chopped seasonal vegetable like capsicum, carrots, beans to make it more interesting and nutritious. You can add this to the vegetable pulao recipe too.