Cooking time: 20 mins.
1 cup flour
Â¾ cup butter
Â¾ cup castor sugar (powdered sugar)
Â¼ tsp baking powder
1 tbsp cocoa powder
2 – 3 tbsp milk
100 gms. chocolate pieces
1 egg (optional)
1. Preheat the oven at 180 degree Celsius at convection mode.
2. Beat butter, egg and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Sieve flour, cocoa powder and baking powder in a bowl.
4. Mix all the ingredients together and knead a soft dough. Roll the dough and cut into cookies with the help of biscuit cutter.
5. If you don’t have the cutter, simply roll out small balls from the dough. Pierce them with the help of a fork to make an impression. Place biscuits at-least 5 cms apart, giving enough spaces for expansion.
6. Grease the non-stick tawa and place cookies on it and bake at 180 degree Celsius for 20 – 25 mins. on lower rack, till golden brown.
7. Serve with tea / coffee.
Tip: You can also make these cookies without eggs, following the same method.