Cooking time: 15 mins (conv) and 4 mins (micro)
1 cup flour
½ cup butter
½ tbsp castor sugar (powder sugar)
Â¼ tsp baking powder
a pinch of salt
3 – 4 tbsp ice cold water
For Lemon filling
2 tbsp flour
2 tbsp corn starch
1 cup sugar
2 tbsp butter
½ cup lemon juice
2 – 3 drops of edible yellow colour
4 tbsp cold water
1. Preheat the oven at 230 degree Celsius. Sieve flour, baking powder and salt together.
2. Add sugar, butter and ice cold water. Knead a hard dough. Refrigerate for 20 mins.
3. Roll out the dough almost Â¼” thick. Cut into small tarts with biscuit cutter.
4. Press into small tart shells. Prick them with fork all over.
5. Bake at 230 degree Celsius for 10 – 15 mins. at lower rack at convection mode.
6. Once the shells are ready, set aside to cool them.
7. Mix all the ingredients for filling in a microwave safe bowl and microwave at 100% power for 4 – 5 mins or till thick.
8. Cool it. Fill this mixture in tart shells and garnish with cold sweet cream and fresh fruits.