Cooking time: 35 mins.
1 cup flour
2 tbsp cocoa powder
Â¾ cup of butter
Â¾ cup of sugar
1 tsp baking powder
Â¼ cup milk
1/3 cup chopped walnuts
1. Pre heat the oven on convection mode at 180 degree Celsius.
2. Grease the cake tin with oil / butter
3. Sieve flour, cocoa powder, baking powder together in a bowl. Keep aside.
4. Beat butter, sugar and egg till fluffy and creamy in another bowl.
5. Slowly mix the sieved flour mixture and the beaten eggs.
6. Add milk to make smooth batter. Also add chopped walnuts to it.
7. Pour the cake batter into the greased cake dish and bake at 180 degree Celsius at lower rack for 35 – 40 mins. at convection mode.
8. Allow to cool. Garnish with icing and fresh fruits of your choice.
1. Preheating of oven is very important
2. To avoid a dry or dehydrated cake ensure that the cake batter is of a thinner ribbon consistency i.e. the batter should fall f from a height in a ribbon shape.
3. You can adjust the consistency by adding more milk.