Cooking time: 10 mins.
2 cups milk
3 tsp cocoa powder
1 tbsp gelatin
½ tsp vanilla essence
4 tbsp powdered sugar
1. In a ½ cup water, mix gelatin and keep aside to dissolve.
2. In a microwave safe bowl mix cocoa, vanilla essence, sugar and milk. Microwave at 100% power for 6 – 7 mins.
3. Now add gelatin to it. Mix and microwave at 60% power for 4 mins.
4. Pour in the serving dish and refrigerate.
5. Garnish with sweet cream and glazed cherries / strawberries. Serve chilled.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !