Cooking time: 15:30 mins
½ cup semolina (suji)
2 cup water
½ cup sugar
1 tbsp ghee
Raisin and almonds (to choice)
1. In a microwave safe bowl, mix water and sugar and microwave at 100% power for 5 mins. Keep the syrup aside.
2. In another microwave safe bowl, heat ghee at 100% power for 30 seconds.
3. Add semolina and roast for 5 mins. at 100% power to roast. Stir in between.
4. Mix the hot sugar syrup to roasted semolina and mix. Microwave covered for 5 mins. at 100% power. Stir in between.
5. Allow to stand for 5 mins. Garnish with nuts and raisins.