Cooking time: 11 mins.
2 cups wheat flour (coarse)
½ cup oil / ghee
1 ½ cup crushed jaggery (gur)
½ cup dry coconut
½ cup warm water
1 sp cardamom powder (elaichi)
1 tsp chopped dry fruits (cashewnuts, almonds, pista)
1. In a microwave safe bowl, roast wheat flour at 100% power for 5 mins. Stir in between.
2. Put the roasted flour in a plate and add Â¼ cup of oil / ghee and little warm water. Mix it.
3. Put this roasted flour mixture in a microwave safe bowl and microwave at 60% for 5 mins. Stir in between.
4. Now blend this mixture in a mixer / grinder.
5. In a microwave safe bowl, add crushed jaggery and Â¼ cup of oil / ghee and microwave at 100% power for 1 min. just to melt it.
6. Mix jaggery – oil / ghee mixture, desiccated coconut, cardamom powder to the blended dough and mix well.
7. Grease your hands with ghee / oil and shape the mixture into ladoos.
8. Garnish with silver leaf and desiccated dry fruit.
Tip: Weight watchers please omit dry fruits.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !