Cooking time: 21 mins.
2 cups fresh grated coconut
1 cup dried whole milk (grated khoya)
1 tbsp ghee
1 cup sugar
2 cups milk
1 tsp cardamom powder
1 silver leaf to garnish
1. In a microwave safe bowl, combine grated coconut, sugar, cardamom powder and milk and microwave at 60% power for 10 mins or till the mixture is thick.
2. Add grated dried whole milk to it and microwave at 60% power for 5 mins. Stir it occasionally.
3. Add 1 tbsp ghee to the mixture and mix it.
4. Grease a thali with little ghee and spread the mixture on it.
5. Garnish with a silver leaf.
6. Cool it and cut into desired shapes.