Butter – 250 gms
Sugar – 250 gms
Eggs – 5
Flour – 225 gms
Baking powder – 5 gms
Cocoa powder – 25 gms
1. Beat together butter and sugar in a bowl.
2. Mixing very gently, add in the eggs in small quantities and beat till fluffy.
3. In 1/5 of the mix add the cocoa powder.
4. To the remaining mixture, add the flour and baking powder.
5. Put the flour mixture and baking powder in a round greased cake tin.
6. Put the cocoa mixture in streaks and marble it with the help of a stick or fork.
7. Bake the cake at 300F for about 30 minutes or till done.
8. Best served warm and sliced to show the marbled effect.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !