Cooking time: 10 – 15 mins
4 medium pizza bases
200 gms onion (chopped)
200 gms tomatoes (chopped)
125 gms capsicum (chopped)
100 gms mushroom (sliced)
250 gms pizza cheese (shredded)
3 tbsp tomato sauce
Salt & black pepper powder (to taste)
1. Preheat the oven on convection mode at 250 degree Celsius.
2. Spread tomato sauce on each pizza base
3. For topping, mix all chopped vegetables and seasoning. Microwave the chopped vegetables in a microwave safe bowl for 30 secs. at 100% power.
4. Apply tomato sauce on each pizza base. Now spread the vegetable topping on each pizza base along with the sliced mushrooms.
5. Sprinkle grated pizza cheese at the top of each pizza.
6. Bake on non-stick tawa on the high rack at 250 degree Celsius for 10 – 15 mins (till the cheese melts).
7. Cut into pieces and serve with sauce
Tips: You can also add non-veg. toppings e.g. Shredded chicken, bacon, ham etc