Cooking time: 18 mins.
150 gms noodles
4 cups of water
2 tsp oil
1 tsp salt
2 onions (sliced)
2 capsicums (sliced)
100 gms cabbage (shredded)
2 carrots (shredded)
50 – 75 gms beans (chopped)
9 – 10 garlic flakes (chopped)
2 tsp oil
2 tbsp soya sauce
1 tbsp tomato chilli sauce
1 tbsp vinegar
a pinch of ajinomoto
salt & black pepper powder (to taste)
1. In a big microwave safe bowl add water, oil and salt boil for 7 – 8 mins at 100% power.
2. Add noodles and boil for 6 – 7 mins at 100% power. Stir in between.
3. Strain and wash under cold running water (to avoid sticking) keep aside.
4. In another microwave safe bowl add oil microwave at 100% power for 30 secs.
5. Add all chopped vegetables and microwave for 4 – 5 mins. at 100% power. Stir in between.
6. Add soya sauce, tomato chilli sauce, vinegar and ajinomoto. Stir it.
7. Now add the boiled noodles to vegetables and stir it. Microwave for 1 min. at 80% power.
8. Serve hot with sauce and soup.
Tip: Add noodles to water only when it starts boiling. You can also add baby corn, mushrooms or shredded chicken for a tasty variation.