Cooking time: 7:30 mins.
1 small bunch of spinach (chopped) (palak)
1 small bunch of coriander (chopped) (green dhania)
Â¼ cup water
2 green chillies (chopped)
2 green onions (chopped)
1 tbsp garlic (chopped)
1 tbsp flour (maida)
1 tsp butter
½ cup milk
1 cup sour cream
1 small cucumber (chopped)
Salt, black pepper & red chilli powder (to taste)
1. In a microwave safe bowl add chopped spinach, onion and garlic in Â¼ cup of water and microwave for 3 – 4 mins. at 100% power.
2. Drain out excess water if any. Keep it aside and allow to cool.
3. In a blender mix cream, cucumber, salt, pepper, red chilli and refrigerate.
4. In another microwave safe bowl microwave butter at 100% power for 30 secs. Add flour and microwave for 2 mins. Stir in between.
5. Add milk slowly stirring it (till thick) at 100% power for 2 – 3 mins to make a thick sauce. Stir in between to avoid lumps.
6. When cool combine microwaved vegetables, chilled cream and sauce. Store it in refrigerator.
7. Serve with chips, crackers, fish fingers and French fries.