2 cups Rava, slightly roasted
1 tsp Cardamom powder
3 cups ground Sugar
1 tbsp Raisins
3 tbsp Cashew, Almonds and Pistachios, coarsely ground
4 cups grated Coconut, ground to a paste
3/4 cup Sweet wine
3 tbsp Butter
1/2 tsp Vanilla essence
1. Mix coconut, sugar and butter.
2. Cook till blended.
3. Cook and add rava, nuts, raisins and essence.
4. Reserve for 45 minutes.
5. Beat egg yolks and add to mixture.
6. Add wine and mix.
7. Lastly add stiffly beaten whites of eggs.
8. Put in a greased pan and bake in a moderately hot oven till done.
9. Decorate with toasted nuts.