Cooking time: 8:00 mins.
500 gms of fish (Hilsa – cut into pieces)
1 cup thick curd
3 tbsp mustard paste
5 – 6 green chillies (slitted)
1 tsp red chilli powder
½ tsp turmeric powder
2 tsp oil
Salt (to taste)
1. Mix all ingredients of the marinade (except oil). Marinate fish into this mixture for ½ an hour.
2. In a microwave safe bowl add oil and microwave at 100% power for 30 secs.
3. Add green chillies and microwave for 30 secs at 100% power.
4. Now add marinated fish and microwave (covered) at 60% power for 7 – 8 mins.
5. Serve hot with boiled rice.
Tip: For a low calorie, use toned milk curd. For a variation, use tomato-onion paste for gravy.